Jane M. Hoy
Email: click here to contact
- Trusts and estates
- Estate planning
- Elder law
- Real estate
- Zoning and planning
- Corporate law
- General civil practice
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Cape May County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Elder Law)
- American Bar Association (Member, Section on: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law)
Solicitor, Borough of West Cape May, Joint Planning and Zoning Board, 1995 – 1999. Seminar Speaker on Estate Planning, Holy Redeemer Foundation; Estate Planning Council of Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital (1996 – 1998). Pro Bono Counsel: Stone Harbor Parent Teacher Conference, Inc., 1998; Stone Harbor Lions Club, Inc., 1989 – 2001; Women’s Civic Club of Stone Harbor, Inc., 2003 – 2008; Stone Harbor Chamber of Commerce, 2005—; Supreme Court of New Jersey, District 1 Ethics Committee, 2007 – 2011.
Jane M. Hoy serves clients in Stone Harbor and throughout Cape May and
Atlantic counties in New Jersey.